30.5.11

Micro Cuts

Well I realize that I haven't posted in a while.  You can blame my procrastination for that lol.  Plus, once more, not too much has happened.... Kay well that's a lie xD  Oh man yesterday was the best.  Mum and I went up west into the mountains.  It was just me and her.  I love travelling with my mother, it's so much fun and we always talk about random things.  We always have such good memories together.  This trip we mostly talked about my future though.  It was sort of depressing, but not at the same time.  For the longest time I wanted to become a Game Artist, after I finish homeschooling, but now I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do because I'm so sick all the time.  Plus we can't really afford it anyways, even if I did get a scholarship and all that jazz.  The course costs around 60,000 (The one I want to take) and that isn't cheap.  We had a hard time covering my brother's college tuition and other fees and that was just a little over 20,000.  So I'm not sure if I should be looking into Game Artistry anymore. So back to the story... Mum was talking about my future and what I should be looking into instead and she figures I should get into something that has to do with agriculture, but up in the mountains, since I love them so much.  And I mean I LOVE the mountains.  With a supreme passion.  No joke.  Well in truth, Mum wants me to become a forest ranger, but I don't see that happening OTL.  Srsly, picture this... you're havin' a camp fire when you're not supposed to and you see a girl in a forest ranger uniform that is only 152cm tall and weighs maybe 43 kgs, telling you to put your fire out or else >:U  LOL.  That really is not intimidating.  Like at all xD.  So I don't see me doing something like that.  But oh well we shall see where the road takes me. 

We went to so many places though, we went through Banff National Park, we wen't through Kootenay and Yoho National Park, it was so fun! BD  But every time I saw the signs that lead up to Jasper, I felt a little sad inside.  My Mum, sister, and I went up there last year and I fell in love with it, my Mum did too.  My sister hated it xD  But it's because we broke down there, so we had to stay there for a couple of days and she just wanted to go home, but we couldn't lol.  I think that's why she doesn't come on our mountain trips anymore.  Which is sad :(  But she likes Drumheller(sp) and I don't even know why...  I mean, it's hot as hell there and there's bugs and scorpions and snakes (Which she all hates) and everything is hazy and sweaty there .___.  It's gross.  But she likes it.  I guess you have to be her to understand.  She probably feels the same towards me liking the mountains, although she probably has different reasons for why she hates it haha.  But I suppose everyone's entitled to their opinion right?

OH HEY!!! I got my haircut two weeks ago xD  Well almost two weeks.  I was originally going to post it the day I got the cut, but of course, laziness got the better of me.  It's really short (as you can see) and I kinda didn't like it at first because the hairstylist cut it sort of like a bob cut in a way... To me it looked like I had a hairy helmet on my head LOL  So I had to fix it and it looks decent now at least.  My bangs piss me off though D:  And she didn't cut my layers short enough so I'm gonna have to fix that too >.>;;  I can never win.

Man... Last night I had a really weird dream... I was a man and I would steal women away and have sex with them o________o  Apparently I was famous and really good in bed.  I woke up and I was like "WTF IS THIS"  Sure I consider myself as transgender but...  I wouldn't want to be a COMPLETE man... Apart from my chest and thighs I don't want to change anything else about me.  I'm happy with my women parts... well not happy, but I've come to accept them.  I suppose I'm more of an adrogynous person or even just a tomboy, but I don't know...  But all I do know is that I don't want to go through surgery or use drugs to change myself.  I mean, what if this is just a phase? One that I've been having for...... okay well I've felt like this for most of my life, no joke, but what if I do grow out of this and want to be a "girly girl" or whichever?  I can't exactly change myself back right away.  So for now, I will use my clothes and voice to reveal how I feel and how I am.  Not drugs and fake body parts. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment