18.5.11

As Clean As Your Heart Is.

Well this is a little bit late.  Oh well. Better late than never, yes?  Not much has happened this past week.  Last week on Thursday was my sisters birthday.  I was so conflicted over what I should get her because for years and years, all I ever bought for her was jewlery really and I wanted to do something different for this year.  This time I drew her something, but I unno, I don't think she was really impressed with it.  When I showed it to her, all she said was "Oh... I like it." In a very monotone voice.  It makes me think I should have tried harder. Maybe I should have done more detail in it or just something to improve it.  I felt disappointed with myself, but at least I did give her something.  At first when I asked her what she wanted, she said I didn't need to give her anything.  And well... I'd feel like shit if I didn't 'cause knowing her, she'd turn around and get me something for my birthday and that's just not fair towards her.  I'm very thankful for her (:

Tuesday, (yesterday) I went to the dentist and oh my god was it horrid D:  Now don't get me wrong, he didn't do ANYTHING that would harm me or whatever, but my anxiety problems decided to kick into high-gear and I almost passed out in the chair ;A;  I mean, all he was doing was x-rays and an examination, so what the hell was I freaking out over? I have no clue.  But this anxiety issue pisses me off! It sucks dick hardcore. )x
All in all, turns out I have six babyteeth left (I'm 17 D:) And he's going to SEE if he can pull out the top two on June 1st.  I'm a nervous wreck to be honest, thinking about it.  But the tooth on the top left is loose and it's annoyin the shit outta me! It's just so.... out of place.  Kind of like me in society hurhur. :3  But ah. If he can get it out, I get a spacer for it. And then I got some crazy shit goin on with the tooth on my top right side that he's never seen before, so I don't know how that's gonna go down xD  Wish me luck o:

Also yesterday, mum bought me a binder off e-bay.  Well I'm paying her back for it, so I'm not a complete mooch here 8D  So that's cool.  But I'm so excited! Finally I'll have something that will flatten my chest.  Or at least sort of.  I kind of have a big chest (cup-wise I mean) So I'm not sure how that will go down hmmm.... We shall see.

And on Friday, I'm getting my hair cut.  It's going to be short, so I can't wait for that.  I just hope my anxiety doesn't kick in while I'm there, there's nothing to be afraid of, but it just pops up out of nowhere on me over the stupidest things.  I might ask mum if maybe I should go on medication for it.  If I can, I think that might calm me down.  I hope so.  But I hope the hair cut goes well, I might post about it on Friday.  I find it kind of weird just making a blog every Wednesday, but I mean... I'm not that exciting xD  I think during the summer, I'll have more to talk about because we will be travelling.  I hope we go up to the mountains a lot <3 I love them so so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment